We are always looking for new talents to join our company. If you are a mechanical, electrical or SW engineer interested in new challenges please send an open application to our HR department.
Field Service / Ramp-up Engineer
Cencorp Automation is one of the leading process automation solution providers in the world. Our product portfolio includes equipment solutions for depaneling, odd-form assembly, test handling, laser marking, laser welding and final assembly to tailor-made solutions substantially improving the productivity and quality of the customers’ production. Our innovative automation solutions increase customer production process efficiency significantly. Cencorp customers include e.g. the leading companies in automotive electronics, telecommunications and industrial electronics.
Our production plants are located in Finland and China with regional sales and service facilities in North America, China and Europe. Cencorp Automation has also a global network of sales representatives and distributors in all major markets. The functionality of Cencorp equipment is guaranteed through a geographically extensive customer care and maintenance organization.
Cencorp Automation employs over 150 professionals in Finland, USA, Germany, France and China.
We are looking for three Field Service / Ramp-up Engineers to join our global Customer Care team, located in Salo, Finland.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Installation and commissioning of machines at customer site
- Customer support both at a customer site and in our Salo office
- Service, maintenance and troubleshooting at a customer site
- Ramp-up of machines/customer process in production in Salo factory
- Customer trainings both at a customer site and in our Salo office
We expect you to have:
- minimum 2-3 years’ experience from industrial automation maintenance or manufacturing engineering
- abilitity to work independently at customer locations solving mechanical and electrical problems.
- suitable electrical- / automation education (technician, engineer)
- willingness and capability to learn new things with a positive “can do” -attitude
- willingness and flexibility to travel abroad, approx. 100 travel days/year.
- good spoken and written English skills with other languages being a benefit
We will offer you:
- an interesting work with a cutting edge technology and global industry leaders, who are innovating the future of electronics.
- global working environment and experienced engineering team supporting you in your work.
- good personnel benefits and opportunities for personal development
If you are interested, please send your application with your CV to email@example.com, positions are filled when suitable candidates appear.
Cencorp Automation is one of the leading process automation solution providers in the world. Our innovative robots are designed to add value in de-paneling, odd-form placement, testing, lasering and final assembly. They increase customer production process efficiency significantly. Our customers include e.g. the leading companies in car electronics, telecommunications and industrial electronics. Cencorp Automation employs over 100 professionals in Finland, USA, Germany, France and China.