All sites in Cencorp Automation follow the principles of ISO 9001 quality management. Cencorp Automation Finland management system is ISO 9001 certified by DNV GL. It covers all the company processes from sales, design and manufacturing to customer care of production automation and test solutions for the electronics industry. Cencorp Automation Finland management system conforms to the Quality Management System standard ISO 9001:2015. To ensure continuous improvement, the processes are regularly assessed by performing both internal and external audits. Moreover, Customer satisfaction surveys and effective feedback handling processes are used to further develop quality and operations. By continuously developing quality of our products and operations we can achieve the highest quality requirements of our customers and other interested parties.
Cencorp quality principles put into effect in all its operations are compiled to the following Quality policy:
- We attain our customers’ trust and satisfaction by supplying high quality, competitive, tested products and services at the agreed time of delivery.
- We are continuously developing our products and services both independently and in intensive co-operation with our customer.
- We are committed to continuous development of personnel competence.
- We are all responsible for the quality of our work and actions.
- Cencorp Automation is committed to adhering to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements in all its operations.
- We all in Cencorp Automation are committed to implement Cencorp quality management system in practice and we all will continuously improve our methods and ways to operate.
Cencorp Automation Oy, Finland
Cencorp’s own environmental management system is based on the guidelines that the ISO 14001 standard sets for environmental management.